Well...the short answer would be that I'm addicted! LOL!
But the longer one is that I am planning on journaling our day to day Homeschool life. This will be a daily record of what we do (and don't) accomplish each day. Some days I wonder just what we have done so this will be a record of our academic adventures! Other homeschooling stuff will be on my main blog, this one is purely a journal entry!
Ohh one other thing...if you are coming here to get some great ideas and glean some great homeschooling wisdom from me, depending on the day you might be in luck, but more than likely you will see a regular Homeschool day. I don't want this journal to record only what we did right, I want it to be a warts and all record of this journey we are taking! You never know, seeing someone's real life might just encourage you. Too many blogs are all about the good stuff and the perfect homeschool days. This just leaves the rest of us feeling discouraged that another day went by without us embarking a huge science project or craft worthy of an art gallery! Not sure hbow many works of art you'll see here, but it will be all that we do on any given day!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment